Linear Track Robot
- Wafer Size 2”(50mm) to 12”(300mm)
- Payload 2.2 lbs (1.0 kg) per arm
- Encoders Incremental, 10.000 pulse/rev Motor type Brushless, low inertia high response
- Weight 84 lbs (38.1 kg)
- Cleanliness Class 1 clean room environment compatible
- Operating temperatures 50°F-104°F (10°C to 40°C)
- Facility requirements Voltage range 100-120AVC, 200-240VAC Vacuum supply 11.8” Hg (-5.8psi) / 0.1CFM airflow
Excellent structural rigidity, modular and highly customizable design.
Arm length from 13.7”, Vertical travel up to 13”, Variety of End Effector options, Fully integrated motion controller, servo amplifiers and power supply, High response brush-less motors and precise zero-backlash, Harmonic Drive® Gears Handling radial and in-line equipment placement. Seamless integration with prealigner, linear track and others.
Peripheral components: Standard RS-232 interface and Ethernet (Telnet) interfaces to the host computer.
Advance 32-bit real-time motion control kernel, Powerful wafer handling firmware, Comprehensive software tools and utilities, Software emulation for legacy robot macro commands, Optional teach pendant terminal, General purpose digital inputs and outputs for custom use. Class 1 clean-room environment compatibility
Reliability – MTBF > 60,000 hours, (MCBF > 10,000,000 cycles)
|Axis||Motion range Max||Max Velocity||Max Acceleration||Axis Repeatability|
>360° (typical +/-230°)
|400 °/s||1500 °/s²||±0.01°|
(depending on arm)
Up to 50 inch/s
(depending on arm size)
|300 inch/s²||±0.001” (0.025mm)|
|13”||18 inch/s||44 inch/s²||±0.001” (0.025mm)|
|40”||50 inch/s||100 inch/s²||±0.001” (0.025mm)|